Thursday, April 29, 2010

Looking for that positive challenge

My gf Joy, with the husband that still has a new car smell, sent me a link to a blog that I can totally relate to, though I really wish I couldn't especially with the Key West 100 mile relay in three weeks. But it's nice to know that I'm not the only one in this boat. Thanks Joy!

http://willtrainforcreamcheeseicing.blogspot.com/2010/04/head-games.html Don't you love the link name? Maybe that's my problem, maybe if I ran for cake icing I could go forever...

When I arrived in East TN 1.5 months ago running the woods was a challenge, but a positive challenge. Though the last couple weeks my head has been playing games with me, making my runs a struggle at times. I'm hoping this doesn't have to last. I'm hoping this is just a micro-phase. So.... If you have any advice, suggestions, reading material, Anything.... I would gladly love to hear.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to need your inspiration this weekend at King of the Hill. The name, I think, says it all....

    ReplyDelete