Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Friends

Once in a while life will spin all through my head and I’ll try to convince myself that I get a better quality work out when I run solo at 4:45am vs meeting up with friends while it’s still dark-dark outside for an early morning run. Or that riding my bike unaccompanied is easier then getting together with folks dressed in blue or green or any other bright color. But, I have to say, I need my friends, I’d rather be with my friends, I desire my friends and I miss joking/talking/laughing with all my friends.

A good friend is a gift. So this blog is my gift to you good friends… I miss you and love you. Our times together are in my mind along with a big ol’ smile in my heart. :)

2 comments:

  1. Your friends miss you too!! I'm not nearly as good at being a morning person without you here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy! I miss you! It's just not the same riding or running without the devil. :) I'm still not used to it! (that's why I don't do it so often...) Didn't you mention a move to New Mexico soon?

    ReplyDelete