Tuesday, June 29, 2010

6 to 1 to 2

My work assignment initially brought me to East Tn for six months, then after a month or so into my stay the bar was raised to one year. Now after much debate and wear and tear on the magic eight ball I'm here for a two year period. Thank God I have a very supportive and understanding husband.

In the meantime, I've put my IM racing and actually all racing on-hold. Though, now I'm debating, should I try training for an IM from afar? Without my trianing buddies? Without my support system within ear shot? What do you think?

I know, you probably think I'm crazy for coming over here in the first place, though I feel as though this job position is a privilege, great opportunity to learn and grow my resume and an interesting, intellectual challenge.

And heck, it's only two years right????

2 comments:

  1. I think we should train for the same races and then meet up and race together. Ironman Arizona, maybe? ;) I'll also come visit you and do Atomic Man one of these two years!

    ReplyDelete