Friday, March 26, 2010

My new neighbor

From behind his plump bald head makes him look 50ish. Though from over-hearing his cell phone conversations you'd think he was in his 20's. The glimpse of his face nearly confirms the 50 yr old theory. However, his nightly ritual would make you doubt it. Yes, his nightly ritual of sitting outside his apt door chain smoking cigarettes and talking on the cell phone to, what I'm guessing, is his girlfriend, while jamming to rap music. I love my new neighbor.

2 comments:

  1. your neighbors *could* be a border collie, two cats, and one awesome chick, if only you hadn't abandoned your memphis peeps :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left the light on many times in hopes that 'awesome' chick would leave her table scraps only to be disappointed.....

    ReplyDelete