Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wildlife

Nope, not the crazy wildlife you'd see downtown Memphis.....

I have a corner office, on the second floor, in one of the many buildings on site. Out one window I can scan the woods and watch the mega forklifts carrying large containers drive by. Out the second window I can still see those large containers and where they'll land. However, I can also see two full grown wild turkeys fly by. Note, they look much different flying by then they do staged in the produce section of the grocery.

So, my count to date is one plump raccoon, one large white tailed deer (actually the butt end), and two wild turkeys.

I know my count will be growing soon, spring is here....

4 comments:

  1. You'll be the first to know when mating season starts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I've never seen turkeys mate. Have you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely not. I don't think I even know how it works with fowl!

    ReplyDelete